Specially Designed Menu for Kids at The Wharf
31 Jan 23
Are you bored with making the same food for your kids? With our kid-friendly menu, we bring delicious and creative recipes that are critically designed with a variety of nutritious ingredients that are sure to entice even the pickiest eaters.
Let us walk you through our special menu for your little ones to get a taste of the best food in the Cayman Islands.
- Fish Sticks: This kid-friendly recipe with stripes of local Mahi Mahi fish wrapped in bread crumbs, baked at a perfect temperature in the oven to attain a level of crispiness. Served together with tartar sauce for dipping paired with french fries, this dish is a protein-packed dinner with these delicious and simple fish sticks, making it a healthy alternative to fried food.
- Islands Gold Nuggets: Classic chicken breast tenders sliced into stretched-thin strips, covered with bread crumbs, and then fried. Heated at around 375 degrees F in a fryer and served with a side mix of mayonnaise, horseradish, sour cream, and mustard. Tasty, nutritious, and easy to eat!
- Pasta With Butter: Made by tossing seashell pasta with melted butter in a pan, usually boiled. Garnished with salt and pepper and served with Parmesan.
- Kids Caesar Salad: Prepared by adding Romaine lettuce and croutons wrapped with parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, egg, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper, this dish comes with the option of adding grilled chicken.
- Rasta Pasta: Created with durum wheat semolina, linguini pasta is cooked in scorching saline water in a tall pot. The pasta is tossed with meat sauce.
- Pirate Steak: Satisfy your kid's craving for fast food with this healthier version of steak fingers. The beef strips are crunchy and golden on the outside and tender and juicy inside, just like typical fried steak. To complete the meal, we serve them with a side of baked mashed potato clouds topped with shredded cheese. It's easy to prepare, looks cute on the plate, and your kids will love it!
The Wharf is the best restaurant for a luxury experience. The food offered here is not only delicious but also healthy and nutritious. The interior decor in the style of luxurious property makes one fall in love with the place.
The menu for kids and adults is impressive, with various meals from traditional dishes, seafood, international cuisine, dessert, and local delicacies. Another plus point of this place is its view over the water, as the views offer an appreciable sense of splendor to any diner.
Come and enjoy the warm and welcoming setting, with beautiful artwork and an impressive outlook over the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Make your reservations at email@example.com or give us a ring at +1 (345)-949-2231 and visit The Wharf.