Choosing the right venue for corporate events in Grand Cayman is as important as choosing the right tone for your opening remarks, the right anecdote to put everyone at ease, and the right mix of sessions and casual activities for the attendees to mingle and enjoy their surroundings.
While there are many restaurants in Grand Cayman to choose from, selecting the corporate meeting venue that meets all of your needs, with expert, courteous and efficient service and the proper space is critical for a successful event.
Here are five things to consider when choosing a venue for your next corporate meeting in Grand Cayman:
1. Consider the value of choosing a full-service event venue. Our restaurant in Grand Cayman offers a broad range of services, including design and décor, audio-visual setup, entertainment as requested, photography and videography, and tent setup as needed. The benefit of having expert planners to handle these details is huge!
2. Food and beverage service is key to any event. For the finest in Grand Cayman dining, choose a waterfront restaurant with numerous options for dining and for private meeting rooms. Our award-winning chefs will cater to your specific tastes and budget, so treat your attendees to an elegant and relaxing after-meeting meal, with some of the finest Cayman Islands wine from our extensive collection from around the world.
3. The environment for your meetings is as important as any other element. When attendees feel comfortable and relaxed in a setting that exceeds their expectations, meetings and sessions are likely to go along quite smoothly! We offer indoor and outdoor spaces that can be set up to accommodate up to 350 guests. Meeting and private dining room space can be arranged for groups large or small. Mobile partitions allow for a semi-private area on our deck overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
4. Two main venues are available, so you can keep it interesting and exciting for your attendees. As our restaurant and Grand Old House in Grand Cayman are owned and managed by the same team, incentives or discounts are offered if you use both venues for your event. What could be better than taking advantage of two of the finest waterfront properties with indoor and outdoor options for your next corporate event?
5. Entertainment brings additional value to your event. Attendees can relax and network at a pre-opening evening reception with live music in the background for a perfect introduction to your event. We can arrange for live music – and even fireworks - if you want to add some pop at the conclusion of your banquet or corporate event!
Remember, when choosing a venue for your next corporate event, consider the environment, the food, the venue spaces – indoor or outdoor? Air-conditioned comfort or with tropical breezes on the terrace? Award-winning wines and an array of spirits and other beverages. Catering and planning so that no detail is overlooked.
Contact us for more information at https://www.wharf.ky/event-inquiry-form .